Ang babae, parang Barbie lang 'yan. Pwede mong paglaruan at itapon kapag nagsawa ka. Pero tandaan mo, ang tunay na lalaki, HINDI NAGLALARO NG BARBIE.
Reasons why most people say "Nothing" when asked "What's wrong?"
- They don’t feel like explaining because they’re afraid you won’t understand.
- It’ll make them feel worse if they do because the subject is just being brought up again.
- They don’t know what’s wrong.
- Privacy / Personal space
- Afraid of being judged.
- They don’t want anyone worrying about them.
- Tired of hearing the lie that “It’ll be alright.”
- its obviously about you.
- They just don’t want to talk about it.
Boy Abunda: Bea, are you in love right now? Oo o hindi?
Bea: I’m getting there.
KUYA: WAG KANG AAMIN BEA! MABUBUKING AKO!
I'm not possessive, I'm just exclusivist
- Vice: Kuya, paextend.
- Manong: Ng time?
- Vice: Hindi. ‘Yung computer paextend yung cord para maiuwi ko ito at dun ako sa bahay maglaro! O kaya gawin kong laptop pag pasok ko sa school bitbit ko ito. Pa-out na nga lang!
- Manong: Yung sayo?
- Vice: Hindi! Yung sa katabi ko. Pakialamera ako eh, ayoko ng may katabi. Try mo yung sayo i-out mo na rin pra ako nalang ang OL dito.
When my parents are in a bad mood, everything that happens in my house is my fault. I dont know why, but it is.